Carpet is, without a doubt, one of the most popular and accessible floor covering solutions on the market. With its wide array of colors, patterns, and textures, it provides a flooring solution for all budget and décor needs, while allowing customers to complement any style of furniture, and lend a room any mood they might wish it to have.
Carpet is very versatile and can be installed over any surface and absolutely hides any sub-floor irregularities. Besides its vast selection of colors and styles, it is also very comfortable and soft to the touch as well as providing a great level of safety for toddlers, as it cushions the impact of any fall that often comes with little ones learning to crawl or walk.
Below you can find information on two of our prominent styles of carpeting, Berber and textured. We also offer many other styles of carpet.
Features and Services
We are your one-stop shop for home or business flooring. Our technicians will tear out your existing carpet and install your new flooring quickly and professionally.
We offer carpeting with these features:
- Carpet of all color and styles
- High-traffic carpet
- Stain resistant carpet
- Pet resistant carpet
- Fade resistant carpet
We strive to make your new carpet purchase as streamlined and convenient as possible. To receive a free carpet installation estimate, call us 301.545.0007 or stop by our showroom on Rockville Pike in Rockville, Maryland.
So, you’ve had new carpeting professionally installed. What can you do to keep it looking as fresh and new as the day you got it? With a few tips from our flooring professionals, you can have amazing-looking carpets for years to come!
There are three main things you can do to maintain the beauty and cleanliness of your carpets:
Make sure to Vacuum your carpets regularly
- Clean up any spills immediately
- Have your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year
What about after a bad spill? Here’s what to do:
- Take up as much of the spill as possible using a towel.
- Gently press a clean cloth into the spill to remove as much moisture as possible. Don’t scrub! Scrubbing can damage the fiber and set the stain.
- Add warm water and blot the stain until color stops transferring to the cloth.
- If the stain persists, make a detergent solution by adding 1/4 tsp. of dishwashing liquid to 1 cup of warm water.
- Apply the solution to the spill and let it sit for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Repeat until all the solution is removed.
- Place a paper towel on the spill to absorb the liquid. Weigh down the towels and let it sit overnight.
- Once the carpet is dry, vacuum it to restore the texture.